Get picked up from the hotel and drive to the jeep safari tour start point. Meet your guide, get an information about the tour program and let your unforgettable adventure begin. That will be a great day out in the Taurus mountains and Turkish countryside. Safari convoy will pass small villages covering dusty and challenging roads. There are some stops on the way that you can enjoy amazing panoramic views, take pictures and breathe clean air filled with the pleasant smell of pine trees and mountain flowers. When you reach the altitude of 920 mt, you will stop at the Yumaklar village and visit a traditional village house. Get information about the village life in Turkey and continue your exciting adventure.
Next you will stop for a delicious lunch at a local restaurant (grilled fish or chicken, salad and seasonal fruits). Well fed and rested, get ready for the off-road experience and passing dusty roads on the way to Ucansu Waterfall (Flying waterfall). It is one of the undiscovered natural beauties of the Mediterranean region. Breathtaking views of Ucansu waterfall located in the heart of virgin nature are waiting for you. You will also have a possibility to swim there in the natural pool. So do not forget to bring your swimming suit. Full of positive emotions and unforgettable impressions you will drive back to the hotel. We guarantee a great day out that will stay in your memory for a long time.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off back
- Driver and guide
- Photos and DVD (optional)
- Don't forget to bring Sunglasses, Towel, Hat, Swimsuit
- Recomended sandals (between June and October)
- Warm clothing (during the winter)
- The pick-up is not available from all hotels in Kaleici (old town). Meeting point is in front of McDonald's next to the Hadrianus Gate.
- Please contact us for exact pick-up time after your booking.